Saturday, December 17, 2011

Play Date # 111 -- Thinking of You card

Back with a "Splash"! ..... I've missed the other Play Date Cafe "Splash" challenges, so I am happy to participate in this one. Plus the "Splash" is blue and I LOVE blue.



Last night, I had a chance to experiment with my CTMH "Friendship" stamp set using the damask shapes for background stamping in Black ink on white cardstock. I was really excited to try out my new Papertrey Ink sentiment from the "Think Big Favorites #10" stamp set. I stamped it in "Lagoon" colored (CTMH) ink on white cardstock and wrapped it in We R Memory keepers Baker's Twine.

I love how this one turned out. (AND it's not Christmas!)

TFL! Have a great week. Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Mandy, your hand-stamped damask background is beautiful! I love damask. :) So elegant.

    Thanks so much for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe, and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I LOVE that damask background--it's superb! LOVe the twin, too! LOVE it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfectly CAS! Thank you so much for playing along at The Play Date Cafe.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts