Monday, April 25, 2016

Christmas Card Challenges - #21 Anything Goes

Good morning!

I hope everyone is finding their week off to a good start. I'm still working on settling in to my new digs and SUPER busy. Painting and unpacking, cleaning carpets, windows, blinds - you name it. :) So much so that I forgot to type up this post yesterday! Eeks! :) That's pretty much the story of my life.


Another fun and productive week over at Christmas Card Challenges - this one is "Anything Goes".

 
 

 
 
I  did some puzzle piece die cutting and recycled from a Christmas card I received in the mail. 8-) I thought the image of that deer and lights was SO cute that I saved it. Not the first time I've recycled cards (last year, I had a huge project with some gifted to me and I gifted them back in a recycled version!)
 
 
I used the MFT Stitched Wonky Window die cut to cut the window from my patterned paper (Basic Grey, Juniper Berry). I used the same die to cut the card and kept the negative which had my cute little image in it. Then laid it back into the window I created on the accent panel. It's all die cut using Blueprints 22. It's finished off with a  Lawn Fawn Green Sprakly twine bow. Super easy and quick!
 
 
That's all for me - back to my gallon of paint and roller brushes! :) Thanks SO much for stopping by to visit and bearing with my crafty absence while we get settled!
 
God Bless,
Mandy
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. This card is fun and I am so stoked to know that someone else recycles Christmas cards!!! You are a delight and this card turned our super fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mandy! This is a super cute Christmas card. I dropped by looking for your ATSAM #191 post, but can't find it. Did I miss it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great way to recycle those Christmas Cards! Love this card Mandy!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts