Sunday, February 7, 2016

2 Creative Chicks - Showcase #7

Hello!

It's time to share another inspiration  project for the monthly showcase over at 2 Creative Chicks. It's always "Anything Goes" so this is a great chance to link up and show off any project you have made. Please come check it out!

2 Creative Chicks
 
 
 
This month I'm sharing some Valentine themed bookmarks I made for my kiddos. You may have seen the Halloween themed ones I made back in the fall and shared with their classmates. They have reading requirements (tracked by number of words read) throughout the school year, so I know they will actually use them. :) If I had made these last year, there is no telling where they would be!
 
 
 
I used patterned paper packs I had on hand (Echo Park on the left, My Mind's Eye on the right) and die cut the tags and elements using MFT Blueprints 13. I added their names using Lawn Fawn's Milo's ABC's. A little red twine finished it off. ....And, I don't think a person reading this would be surprised to know that The Princess has already "lost" her twine and is now down to just the paper. :) ha! I think it hung on her backpack and ripped off as she tugged on it. The only reason The Sultan's is still in good shape is because it doesn't leave the house!
 
 
I am also playing along with the current Curtain Call Inspiration challenge, Just Us Girls "Valentine" Word Week challenge, and Color Throwdown (For my "JACE" Bookmark).
 
     
 
 
Thanks SO much for stopping by to visit! Please come again soon. And Please don't forget to check out the "Anything Goes" fun over at 2 Creative Chicks! It's so fun to see the wealth of projects in the gallery and gain inspiration.
 
 
 

 

Challenge#7
Starts Feb. 1, 2016
Ends Feb. 29, 2016
Click HERE to link up!
 
 
God Bless,
Mandy
 
 
I John 4:11   NKJV (New King James Version)
    "Beloved, if God so loved us, we also ought to love one another." 
Pin It

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful bookmarks, Mandy. Great papers.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome - love the colors on Avery's! Thanks for joining in at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fantastic! I love the girly colors and design on the one and the other is just the perfect touch of masculine. Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them both! It gives me an idea for my grandsons. They all love to read. Anything that keeps the kiddos reading is a good thing! Thanks for playing along with us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts