Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Happy December!

Wow. I can't believe it's December already. I really can't. In fact, I can't believe it's Wednesday already! I feel like Thanksgiving was just yesterday, but we're just blowing past it - so much so, that it's a big blur now. I must be getting old. ha! (I know I am, actually.)

I wanted to pop in and share a Christmas card I made. My poor little blog was neglected over the long weekend. I'm still trying to catch up around the house after being out of town for several days.

I love this little card I made with a classic favorite of mine by Avery Elle, Winter Wreath.

 
The kraft background panel is stamped with MFT Sketched Chevron Background stamp and die cut using Blueprints 13. After stamping the wreath, I die cut it using the Stitched Circle STAX. The berries are stamped in second generation MFT Blueberry ink and I then drew the little black dots on with a journaling pen. Pretty quick and simple one to make! And, I love the clean but rustic look.
 
I'm playing along with a few challenges for fun.
 
CAS on Sunday - "Christmas"    For your blog
 
 
 
 
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes   OUR BLOG BADGE
 
 
That's all for me today! Short post - I've got to get back to work in my crafty space working on Christmas gift tags for teachers gifts for The Piglet's teachers. (FIVE teachers this year! Yikes!)
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by to visit! Please do so again soon.
 
 
God Bless,
Mandy
 
 
 
Romans 8:31   NKJV  (New King James Version)
     "What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?"
Pin It

9 comments:

  1. Lovely card Mandy, please can you email me at ABC Christmas challenge asap
    hugs Samantha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. abcchristmaschallenge@hotmail.co.uk

      Delete
  2. Very pretty wreath - and I absolutely love that chevron stamped kraft background! Thanks so much for playing along with us at AAA Cards! Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo, lovely wreath, Mandy. I really like that bg stamp too. Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards. :) Melissa - AAA DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful Christmascard! Love this one!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at CAS on Sunday!!
    Gr. Mariken

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mandy Beautiful CAS card .Love this style .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Striking, elegant and festive!
    Thanks so much for linking up and playing along at AAA Cards.
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts