Monday, July 14, 2014

CASology Week #103

 


Hello!

I have such a busy day going today (after getting back from a nice, relaxing vacation - why do we always have to kill ourselves catching up once we get back?! Seems counterproductive, doesn't it?), but I had to squeeze in one card this morning. I wanted to play along with CASology as soon as I had a chance and this is the first few moments I've had to get in my crafty space. Yikes!

This week's cue word is GLOW.


 
 
I had a stamp set that worked great! I've had this idea bouncing around in my head for a few weeks and now had the chance to put it to paper.
 
 
 
 
I used my gelatos, water spritzer, and finger to make the background on Distress Watercolor paper. I then stamped the bulb repeatedly upside down, masking each time. (Thanks to my Darling Daughter for cutting out the masks!) I drew the strings on with a journaling pen and colored in the hearts with my SN markers. Quite simple! This stamp set is Watts Up by Simon Says Stamp. 
 
I hope you like it! Thanks so much for stopping by to visit!
 
God Bless,
Mandy
 
 

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love your card, Mandy! Lots of fun things added on this CAS one layer card. Your masked light bulbs are perfect with gorgeous background! Thanks so much for playing with us at CASology. May

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my goodness, OH MY GOODNESS!! This is so amazing - love the masked lightbulbs and the beautifully colored hearts in side them - but I adore the message - total sweetness!! Once again, you rocked my world with one of your creations!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts