Thursday, May 15, 2014

The Paper Players Color Challenge #195

Hello!

I have found myself under the weather with a yucky head cold this week that went into my chest during the night.  I haven't felt like doing very much around here and have made it as best as I could, doing what I can when I have the energy and taking a break (sometimes a nap!) as I need it. On the bright side, quiet time in my crafty space is perfect treatment. I spent a few hours up there yesterday and spent a lot of that time organizing and cleaning up some of my (RIDICULOUS) piles! After everyone went to bed last night, laying down with a stuffy nose was the last thing I wanted to do, so I enjoyed Big Bang Theory re-runs and made THREE cards! That's such a record for me. =) I think if I didn't have children to get to school this morning, I would have stayed up there most of the night! It was therapeutic.

I want to share one of the "therapy cards". This one is based on the challenge colors over at Paper Players:

 
 
 
 
 
I used Lawn Fawn's Float My Boat stamp set. I stamped Hero Arts "Tiny Ink Spots" background stamp in (CTMH) Pear ink onto green paper from Echo Park's Splendid Sunshine 6x6 pad. I layered Kraft cardstock (PTI) and white cardstock stamped with the lifesavers in Smoothie ink. I stamped the two little hearts using Crème Brulee ink and trimmed it up with Hemptique twine. The Kraft chevrons were left out on my desk after cutting an overlay from CTMH's Artbooking cartridge. =) I loved how that turned out and was glad that I'd been putting up with them on my desktop rather than throwing them away like I was kinda tempted to do!
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit!
 
God Bless,
Mandy


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Love your CAS take on the colors and I love how the dots on the background are echoed the sentiment layer. So glad you joined the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts