Thursday, September 12, 2013

Paper Players #162

This week's Paper Players challenge is a color challenge. I struggle with color challenges; of course, with my mojo lately, I've struggled with most challenges. HA!

But these colors are so pretty! I wanted to try and something did finally pop in my head. These colors reminded me immediately of the Wings kit CTMH had a while back (don't tell me how long ago). It's hard to believe, but I don't have any of that left.

 
 
 
Here is my card using CTMH colors of Black, Juniper, and Vineyard Berry. (as close as I could get...)
 
 
 
 
I stamped the border pattern in Vineyard Berry ink using my PTI stamp set "Autumn Pattern Pieces" (so versatile) and the sentiment from PTI's "Bigger Blooms" stamp set. I matted that panel in black cardstock and used black pearls and black organdy ribbon to "tie" it all together. SNORT. (I know -- that was so wrong.)
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit!
 
 
 



Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I love your graphic design....and I know what you mean about mojo-struggling! We all have that problem some times! So happy you were able to play with my colors this week!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts