Sunday, October 28, 2012

Colour Q Challenge #160

Hello there!


I'm back after a short hiatus and it will be a challenge parade this afternoon. I've been under the weather with an aggarvating cold, so my version of "taking it easy" is hanging out in my crafty spot making cards and layouts! No reason I can't rest and be productive at the same time. Plus, it really cheers me up and gets my mind off of feeling nasty.

I had to start with my faitful, old friend - Colour Q.



I decided to use one of my favorite stamps from last year that I don't use as much as I'd like - Captured Momentsby CTMH.

 
 
 
 


 
 
My purple dotted paper is leftover from CTMH Hooligans kit. I backed my stamped image with black cardstock and included two black bitty brads. The tree image is embossed in Black powder. The sentiment is stamped in Sunset ink (same color as button) and it is from the Spellbound set. I used black waxy flax for my button. All products are CTMH with the exception of the white PaperTrey Ink cardstock and the green ribbon, from Michaels.
 
Thanks for visiting! Don't forget to check out the Colour Q challenge blog for tons of inspiring artwork. 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts