Saturday, July 7, 2012

Colour Q #144

Patriotic colors at Colour Q this week! Or if you a CTMH junkie, like myself, these are "SuperHero" colors. Yay!



I used my new "SuperHero" paper kit to begin a layout for my baby boy's birthday this year. The colors are Moonstruck, Sky, and Cranberry. I used an extra piece of BoBunny Paprika Dot cardstock I found hiding with some other extra cardstock. (Imagine that!) (the dotted banner pieces and large mat behind the blue patterned paper piece)

My stamped stars and plain font sentiment are from the Love Life stamp set. The script font sentiments are from the Florentine  (WOTG) stamp set. I used my AP Cricut cartridge to cut the stars and title.




I'll try to find the time, sooner rather than later, to finish this layout and get it in our 2012 album. I purchased this paper kit with my little guy in mind and I plan to use it all up!

Thanks for looking and be sure to check out the Colour Q blog for tons of inspiring ideas. Pin It

3 comments:

  1. What a great layout! And what great, big happy smiles! Thanks for sharing with us at colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your page is awesome, Mandy, I love all the beautiful papers! Thanks for joining us this week at the ColourQ and sharing this beautiful page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mandy, I love your layout - so awesome! So happy you could play with us at the colourQ!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts