Saturday, June 30, 2012

Colour Q #143

I was very excited to get to use my new PaperTrey Ink "On the Farm" stamp set this week. I've had it a few weeks, (inspired to buy it for the farming bunch in my family), and I've not figured out how to use it. But I decided the ColourQ colors this week would be really cute with it.



In CTMH world, I used Cranberry, Honey, Indian Corn Blue, and Grey Wool. The cardstock and canvas button is CTMH; the patterned paper is October Afternoon.





I used "second generation" stamping on the inside of the card. (Stamping off on a scrap piece of paper before stamping on the card without reinking.)



Thanks for looking. Have a great weekend. Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Fun card! I love how you used the colors. Thanks for joining us at colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card, Mandy, perfect for these colors, makes me smile! Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week and sharing your card, hope your summer is going well!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts