Sunday, March 20, 2011

H2H -- Home Decor

I lucked out on this challenge! I had a home decor piece I made for one of my nieces at Christmas this year and I was so proud of it. This one materialized in my head weeks before I ever got the chance to execute. It was harder to find this frame than I thought it would be. It seems everything is made for different size and different direction photos. I ordered this one from Target.com and since I cut it to close to the mark and didn't have time, I had to order a brown one (black was out of stock) and my Knight-in-Shining-Armor painted it black for me. ... Like many prior Christmases I was running around like crazy trying to get all my gifts "finished"....so many ideas, so little time.

Karly loved it and was surprised to find out I made it for her. It was totally worth all the effort (Even though it wasn't difficult at all.)

Believe it or not, this is Hooligans paper and the "Be Yourself" stamp set. (Both still currently available).



TFL!! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts