Sunday, July 24, 2016

Christmas Card Challenges #34 - Anything Goes

Hello!

It's time for another challenge over at Christmas Card Challenges. Whaaat?! Where is the time going?! Yikes. Summer break is almost over. The Piglets only have two more weeks left. Blowing my mind.


So this week is another fun "Anything Goes" week. It was the perfect chance to use some more of my adorable Birdie Brown "Cool Cat" images I had paper pieced when I first received this set. I've had a couple left hanging out on my desk and I've wanted to Christmas one up for a couple of weeks!



I added the little antlers that I stamped and trimmed from the little reindeer in Birdie Brown's Jingle All the Way set. I layered some paper scraps from Lawn Fawn's Snow Day paper pack, included a piece diecut using MFT Stitched Jumbo Fishtail Flags STAX. The background is stenciled with Abandoned Coral Distress Ink and the Harlequin stencil. The button flair is from Glitz Designs.


Thanks so much for stopping by to visit! Please come back soon. :)

God Bless,
Mandy Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts