Sunday, July 10, 2016

Christmas Card Challenges - #32 - Word Prompt: Snowman

Hello!

It's time for another challenge over at Christmas Card Challenges. Boy, the weeks are FLYING by, aren't they? It's starting to wig me out a little bit. :D ha! My kids are getting too old too fast! Boo!



I used this adorable Pure Innocence Snowman stamp set and colored it up with PrismaColor Pencils. Then I went all matchy-matchy with some layered patterned papers underneath. I rounded the bottom corners, then added twine, button, and sequins. And VOILA! Here you go:





I am also playing along with a few fun challenges, Inky Chicks - Christmas in Summer and One Crazy Stamper's - Christmas in July challenge. 


Want our Badge?     Shop OCS


That's all for me today! Thanks so much for stopping by to visit! Please don't forget to check out the crafty Christmas fun over at Christmas Card Challenges.


God Bless,
Mandy

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Great colouring and perfect coordinating papers for this delightful card . Hugs Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colouring and perfect coordinating papers for this delightful card . Hugs Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts