Sunday, June 12, 2016

Digi Box Designs - Get Well Soon Bear

This is my second post of the day. To check out my Christmas Card Challenges post, click here.

Hello!

I made a fun card using another digi stamp from Digi Box Designs yesterday and wanted to share it with my crafty friends today. :D


I used the Digi Get Well Bear and resized and printed him using my Silhouette software again. Other software can be used, I'm just more comfortable with my knowledge base in the Silhouette. ;)

After I printed him, I colored using Prismacolor Pencils and then cut using my Pix Scan mat. From there is was just a matter of layering up some cute Fancy Pants Design papers over the Large Grid stencil from MFT and Fossilized Amber Distress Ink.

 
 
I didn't use the "Get well Soon" sentiment that comes with Mr. Bear here because I fell in love with this stamped sentiment in conjunction with the image/Band Aid. (It's from MFT's Get Well Wishes). I finished it off with a button, jute twine, and a few sequins.
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by! It's so hot and humid here today, I foresee a lazy Sunday afternoon ahead of me. .....Well, either that, or doing some crafty/bloggy catch up. Hmmm. It could go either way!
 
 
Have a great week,
Mandy
 

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Such delightful and cute details on this card - the twine, the button, the layers and the shaded background - It ALL adds up to a BEARY awesome card!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts