Sunday, June 19, 2016

Christmas Card Challenge - Week #29 Color Challenge

Hello!

Hope everyone is enjoying a fantastic weekend. I'm shooting for a day of rest after a full Saturday of household chores and outside work wreaked havoc on my defunct sinuses rendering me uncomfortable and unable to sleep most of the night last night. Yikes. Not fun. Still not 100% today, but, then again, am I ever 100%?! HA! I kid! (Not altogether though.)

I wanted to share my card for this week's Christmas Card Challenge. We have a color combo to try out this week.

 
 
 
Such beautiful, non-traditional colors, doncha think? :) I decided to color up a Bugaboo digi stamp I've had for a while but never used. So cute!
 
 
 
I colored the cute little "reindeer" with Copic markers and die cut the image using the Stitched Circle Dienamics. I stamped the sentiment from my Gift Card Greetings stamp. I layered strips of patterned paper from my Warm & Cozy Chevron paper stack (all items MFT). The stencil is Tim Holtz and I used Broken China Distress Ink. I finished it off with a button tied on with twine and a few sequins.
 
 
Thanks SO much for stopping by to visit! Please come back again soon!
 
God Bless,
Mandy
 
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. She's so cute! I love that fun background too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so cute! I love that fun background too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful card - love the colors and the way you layered those strips of fun papers under your circle with your image in it!! Very well done and just SO CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts