Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Publication Share - Joy Wreath Frame

Hello!

I hope all are going into their Holiday week healthy and happy and ready for the onslaught of family and food. :) I always love it for the first few hours -- then want nothing more than quiet, alone time, and to exercise! I have a hard time "sitting around". :) I do love to eat, but I can even get enough of that!

I'm back to share another published project, this one my most recent. It's in the December 2014 issue of Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking, our beloved Mother Ship is who is sailing away in only 2 short issues. Sniffle. Still super sad about that. :(

This project is one of my favorites and one I'm most proud of!

 
This was actually a gold framed mirror that I picked up at a local thrift shop for cheap. I brought it home and spray painted the mirror black and the frame antique white. I die cut the wreath and "Joy" using my Silhouette and Oracal 651 vinyl. After adhering it, I added the adhesive back "pearls" from Michael's. It's so simple but the colors really pack a punch. I now have it sitting out on our foyer table on display and it looks so at home! I loved how the black background has the chalkboard look. It's trendy and makes the colors of the vinyl show up really well.
 
Grab your copy of December 2014 Paper Crafts and Scrapbooking here. It's a great source of inspiration, chalked full of beautiful projects!
 
Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking December 2014 Digital Issue
 
Thanks so much for stopping by to visit!
 
God Bless,
Mandy
Pin It

1 comment:

Popular Posts