Thursday, July 31, 2014

Make It Monday - Wallpaper Stamping

Good morning!

I am so excited to still be enjoying this mild, NON HUMID weather in Middle TN! It's making me so happy! I have the kitchen windows open while I sit here on the computer sipping my coffee. Perfection! (Of course, the kids did get on up, not sleeping in quite so late now that I've backed their bedtime up a little. It's super sad, but necessary.) It's not as quiet as I love in the mornings now, but still can't complain!


I'm here to share a card that I made in my crafty session earlier this week. I wanted to play along with the Make It Monday Wallpaper Stamping challenge. Anything that gets me keyed up about using stamps I already have and making me get creative with them is a good thing. I'm trying to do better! =)

I used my Autumn Pattern Pieces and a heart from Bubble Talk.


I love how it turned out. I stamped my repeating shape in Amuse Latte Pigment ink. The heart, SMILE, and sentiment are all in Hibiscus Burst. (my new favorite pink!) I used Rustic White card base and panel.

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit! Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Mandy, this is SO adorably SWEET!
    I love the pretty pink & design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute and super sweet - totally made me smile - but then your creations always make me smile!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a creative background and a sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is adorable! I really love your design. Very clean and that pink!! woo hoo love it.

    I am in Wisconsin and we too are enjoying a very mild NON HUMID! summer! I hate humidity! I am loving this weather : )

    Patti

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts