Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Seize the Sketch #1!

I'm excited to add a new challenge blog to my list! Even if I don't have a chance to play along, I love to peruse the new challenges and everyone's artwork. It's inspiring. Since I daydream about making projects far more than I actually do it, having go-to sources online at my fingertips is quite important to me. :)

Here is the first sketch by Seize the Sketch:


And here is my "simple" card to go along with it. I really wanted white stripes on a white base -- and that's what I actually did. (That's rarely how it works!)

 
Unfortunately, I did need a sympathy card and I needed it to be masculine. So I went with the blue patterned paper label. I really liked how the white embossed sentiment (Words of Comfort, CTMH)popped against it. The sequins are Studio Calico.
 
Thanks for visiting!

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. I so love a white on white card. Thanks for joining us for our first sketch challenge at Seize the Sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card - love the dry embossing for your lines - great interpretation! Thanks for joining us this week at Seize the Sketch! :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts