Friday, December 7, 2012

Colour Q #166 -- Winter Blues

Good morning!

I've had a crazy week and took some much-needed therapy time in my craft room yesterday afternoon. Never mind, the house was crumbling around us and I have to double-time it today to get some things cleaned up -- but I feel better and that's what counts! ; )

I've got a little boy home sick AGAIN this week! He was home all last week with a virus. Went back to school Mon-Wed and Thursday had to take him back to Dr. and find he has the Flu! I'm all discombobulated and feeling sorry for him.

At first glance, I wasn't so sure I'd get into the Colour Q colors, but then after some thought I had more ideas than I had time to put them to paper. I made 2 yesterday and will post them both in quick posts then get back to work around here.



The first one is my favorite.


I used the Grunge stamp set from Skipping Stones Designs. The greeting is from Amuse Studio. I used snowflake punch for my glitter blue snowflakes and stamped in Grey Wool the little swirly lines from CTMH's "Love Life" set. Added some bling center-snowflake and on my greeting banner; CTMH silver sparkly tape and dark blue fibers from EK Success and it was done!

(I had seen the Grunge background stamped used in a similar way on Pinterest. I wish I had come up with that on my own!) Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Great card - I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/12/52-card-pickup-week-49.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun card. I love the Grunge stamp. Thanks for joining us this week at the ColourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun grungy stamping. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at the colourQ!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts