Friday, December 7, 2012

Colour Q #166 -- Second Pass

As promised, the second card I made with Colour Q colors this week. And, who knows, if I can sneak off and hide in my room some more this weekend, I just might whip another one out. I'm wild and crazy like that.



I'm using one of my own card patterns from a Halloween card I made for Colour Q this year.


It turned out okay. Not as in love with it as I was the Halloween one, but I'll claim it.

Again, I used my Remarkable Wreath stamp set. This time, I stamped the twigs in Grey Wool and used Sky Blue berries. I added some Crystal Blue snowflakes from another stamp set for the winter effect. I'm addicted to this stamp set! I love to change the wreath up - there are so many different ways to do it.

My papers are BoBunny Winter Frost (the dark blue at top and patterned banner strip), CTMH Aspen (the snowy piece on bottom and twilight cardstock banner strip). Again the silver sparkly tape (I might put that stuff on my kids somehwhere I like it so much!) and Outdoor Denim twine, all CTMH.

The "joy" stamp is WPlus9 Iconic Christmas stamp set (as well as the snowflakes I referenced on the wreath.)

Thank you for stopping by! Hope you are enjoying a blessed holiday season thus far.
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Great card - I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/12/52-card-pickup-week-49.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty, rustic card! Thanks for joining us at colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A pretty card Mandy, I agree with Jen, very rustic. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at the colourQ!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts