Monday, October 8, 2012

Freshly Made Sketch #55

"It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas....."

Not really -- but I've decided that making Christmas cards has become a guilty pleasure of mine! I don't know why or what's different, but I love making them. I've started seeing them when I go to sleep. : )   (As if I couldn't get ANY nerdier. I swear to my day!)

So, I'm loving putting the Freshly Made Sketches with Christmas themes. Since, I'm making enough to fill a dump truck, I'm going to use them for gifts. Points for ingenuity, but I have to deduct points because then the plan to use them as gifts only seems to feed my fervor for making them. So, it's one giant circle up there in the Fortress of Solitude. (I guess there are far worse things to circle about.)

This card turned out to be one of my favorites I made this weekend. It's going in a gift stash.









This CTMH paper kit is from a couple of years back (an old favorite) Mistletoe. I will be sad when I've used all that up! The ribbon, ink, and rhinestones are all CTMH Cranberry. I used my Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge to cut the labels in Colonial White and Olive cardstock. Very simple - but I love how it turned out.

Please be sure to visit Freshly Made Sketches for lots of inspiring artwork! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts