Monday, October 8, 2012

CFC -- Take 2

I made a second card for the CASual Friday "For the Girls" challenge. I couldn't help myself. While perusing some of my archived paper kits, looking for scrap pink cardstock, I ran across this white/blush pink dotted paper. I've always loved how soft it is.

CFC73: For The Girls- Create a Clean And Simple card that celebrates
the women in your life.

mom~grandma~sister~daughter~aunt~cousin~friend~
co-worker~teacher~neighbor~etc.
 
 
 


I added the ribbon from Amuse Studio. Stamped the butterfly (Blush ink) and sentiment (Cotton Candy ink) from the same SSD set and the bling from Recollections (Michael's). Another really simple card. But sometimes I have more fun making those. :)

Hope you are having a great week. Thanks for visiting!
 
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh, super sweet card! That polka dot print IS great! So soft and pretty! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts