Friday, August 19, 2016

Christmas Card Challenges #36 - Angels

Hello!

I'm popping in this morning to finally share my latest CCC card! Yikes. It's still just so busy around here! I'm loving it - but my crafty and bloggy time is going to the back burner every now and then. Believe it or not, I'm still painting away in our house! :) I've finished three projects in the past week and a half since school's started. It's super exciting to me to knock it all out. And I love how it looks. so that's even better. ;)







Since I don't have any "angel" crafty goodies, I printed some angel clip art (wings & halo) and layered my cute little kitty from MFT Cool Cat set over it. I put two sentiments together from the same set and from PS Christmas Sampler. I used the MFT Snow Drift dienamics to cut my curved panel and layered some CTMH Snowhaven paper I'm still hoarding behind it. :D 

That's all for me for now! More catching up to do! :)

God Bless,
Mandy

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts