Tuesday, May 31, 2016

ABC Christmas Challenge - K for Kissing

 


Hello!

ABC Christmas Challenge











I'm popping in tonight to quickly share my card for the current ABC Christmas Challenge - K is for Kissing. (Yes, I'm behind. Please forgive. We are still working around on the house and I'm so distracted from my normal routine. I love it though. I think it's fun stuff.)

The Hubby and I spent the afternoon doing some home improvement projects outside and now I'm relaxing on the front porch rockers with The Sultan. They've been playing with their new friends outside and at each other's houses so much, I feel like I haven't seen them at all! I had to go upstairs and find this one and ask him to come sit with me. LOL! They go escape in their rooms and I'll realize I haven't seen them for hours and ask The Hubby where they are. :) A new phase in life!

So onto the fun. Enough about that. My "Kissing" card! I didn't have anything I felt adequately fit this category - so I had some fun with my Silhouette. I don't do that nearly enough so this was a good excuse to do it.

 
I cut the mistletoe two different times in different sizes and flipped horizontally for the larger cut. I used MFT Limelight cardstock for the mistletoe and PTI Raspberry Fizz cardstock. I stamped a light background on the card base using Latte Pigment ink (Amuse Studio) and the Wonky Chevron background stamp. The sentiment is from Paper Smooches Christmas Sampler.  A very quick card! :)
 
Please hop on over to check out the fun at the ABC Christmas Challenge and play along if you have the time. It's the most fun. :)
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by to visit!
 
God Bless,
Mandy
 
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Fun card - such a great way to use the inspiration word!! Love it - and I just think you are so super marvelous!! Enjoy your weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts