Sunday, March 27, 2016

Christmas Card Challenges - #17 Color Challenge

For my Addicted To Stamps Challenge - Buttons & Bows post, click here.


Hello crafty friends,

It's time for another Christmas Card Challenge! We have a color challenge this week - to inspire your Christmas mojo and keep you on pace for your holiday cards for the upcoming year. A great way to make a few all year long and save on time and stress in December. 8-)


Here is this week's color inspiration:


 
 
 
I used my WPlus9 Merry & Bright stamp and die set to create my rustic card. The background panel is embossing using PTI's Canvas & Linen Impression plate and the circle is the MFT die Stitched Mini Scallops Circle STAX Die-namics. I also used MFT Die-namics for the sentiment banner using the Stitched Fishtail Flag STAX. I inked the edges of my main panel using WPlus9 Coconut Husk ink and added the red twine (Michael's) and red glitter enamel dots to spruce it up just a bit. I thought it too plain and not in the good way before any embellishments were added. :D
 
 
That's it for me today. We are visiting family for the holiday weekend and have a (not so) fun little drive ahead of us this afternoon! :)
 
Thanks SO much for stopping by to visit. I hope you will come back again soon!
 
God Bless,
Mandy
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts