Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Paper Smooches December Guest Designer -- Last Week

Hello!

I'm so excited to have another card included on the Paper Smooches blog as the December Guest Designer. Sadly, it is my last week. I hate for it to end, it's been such fun. I've really enjoyed it and send warm thanks to Ms. Kim for the opportunity to participate. I love PS products!






For my last card, I have used the Icognito stamp set from the December release:


 
 
My layout was inspired by the sketch over at CAS(E) This Sketch:
 
 
After stamping the mustaches ? (is that plural? It doesn't sound right. ha!), I white embossed the sentiment on a black cardstock strip and added a line with a white gel pen and ruler. This strip is adhered using foam tape for dimension. And, for another layer of dimension, I colored each 'stache with (CTMH) Liquid Glass. It gives it a little extra sumpin-sumpin.
 
For a little fun walk down memory lane, I've made a collage of all my GDT projects from this month. Here you go!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by to visit!
 
God Bless and Happy New Year,
Mandy

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. What amazing projects! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have done an AMAZING TIMES AWESOME job on your guest designer gig!!! I am so impressed with all you have done and your cards have all been stunners!!! Love the mousetache card - it is totally awesome and I love the play on words!!! Very good, my friend!! I hope you will have many more incredible opportunities such as this one in the coming year!!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts