Monday, June 16, 2014

Colour Q #245 - Take Two

Hello - I'm back with another post tonight. I'm having to double up today since I was remiss in my blogly duties over the weekend. Big Daddy was off work (for a change) and we actually caught up on some yardwork. It was rewarding and we were so glad to have it finished. The Boy had a swim party most of the day Saturday and Daughter hogged the laptop while he was gone. =) She was so happy. LOL.

I'm sharing another project I made using Colour Q colors.

 
 
This little bag was cut using my CTMH Artiste Cricut cartridge and Smoothie cardstock.
 
 
 
 
I used paper and accent pieces from Dear Lizzy's 5th and Frolic collection. I used my Artiste cartridge to cut the rolled flower. The pink sparkly gems are CTMH also. I used a lightweight spackle mixed with Honey re-inker and applied it over an *old* journaling stencil I've had shoved under some papers for eons. I sprinkled a little Prisma Glitter over the top before it dried. It turns out with a neat effect. I like it but have only done it twice. GAH. So many cool techniques, so little time! {Plus I get super lazy up in my crafty space at night and I tend to just want to cut paper and stamp. =) Sometimes even the manual die cutter WHICH IS ON MY DESK NEXT TO ME, evades me. It's sad really.}
 
This one would make a perfect little bag for a gift card and hopefully, I'll remember I have it and put it to good use next time I give one! That tends to be a problem for me. (among other things)
 
Thanks so much for stopping by to visit.
 
God Bless,
Mandy



Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Mandy - How stinking cute is this - love the detail that was added by using the old journaling stencil!! The whole project is just so pleasing to the eye and would be a complete joy to receive!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts