Sunday, May 25, 2014

May 2014 PaperTrey Ink Blog Hop

Blog-hop-logo

Hello!

I've been out and about most of the day today and seeing all the Paper Trey Ink Blog Hop activity and decided once we got home tonight that I still had time to participate. 8-) (That's my nerd smiley.)

Here is the inspiration photo for using Aqua & Melon on your project. I love these colors together but don't really use them often. Not sure why....

May-Blog-Hop-Inspiration

I pulled out -- well that's not true - my Wet Paint III stamp set is new and is still out on my desk. Since it's new I'm giving it lots of love this week. So I did break down and buy some watercolor paper today. I really like the look and want to play around with that technique more, but I tend to do little more than make a big mess so I bought some. This card took me about 3 tries to get happy with it, but whatever -- it's all good. I can take it. Sometimes I have 3 tries and still looks like junk and I have to leave disgusted, so this is better than it could have been. =)

 
I am using this for a friend with a new sales job that has signed her first contracts. She is so excited. And I'm excited for her. =)
 
 
After inking the stamps I spritzed them with water. I just rounded the corners and added a few matching dots. I didn't have PTI Aqua and Melon colors so I have used CTMH's Juniper and Sorbet.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by to visit!
 
 
God Bless,
Mandy
Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Love this!! Can't wait for Wet Paint I and III to arrive at my place ... I keep on refreshing the USPS tracking info! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card - love the repeated sentiment and enamel embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is fabulous! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, just wonderful. Love Wet Paint!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts