Friday, December 6, 2013

Freshly Made #115

Hello!

I always like the sketches over at Freshly Made, but am the worst about not getting to it in time to play along. Sometimes I even play along, but still miss the "sharing" linky deadline. SO...today I made one first thing and I'm getting it posted PRONTO! :)

 
I love the clean look -- I put mine together with a couple of patterned papers from my 6x6 Basic Grey Persimmon pad and my CTMH Be Still stamp. I also broke the seal on my new Lacey Circles dies from Spellbinders.
 
 
I think the finishing touch was the Bronze Shimmer Tape (CTMH). I love how the browns work together on this one with the beautiful blue patterned piece. I plan for this card to go in a gift set I'm making Big Daddy's Grannie for Christmas. (I need to get busy. I'm over planning my time again -- the magic of Christmas!)
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit!

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Great card Mandy! I love that verse and the glimmer paper behind it! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card - love that extra glittery strip! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts