Monday, June 3, 2013

Moxie Fab World: 350 Cards & Gifts -- one more!

Good evening --

I have one more post to share for a set of bookmarks I made for the Moxie Fab World Gift challenge. This challenge is one of many hosted to celebrate the release of Paper Crafts special issue, 350 Cards & Gifts.

I made this set of bookmarks for one of my favorite besties ever. She's (basically) finished an exhausting battle against Breast Cancer (very healthy today! Yay!!!) and the fun part is she is THE biggest reader I know! We talk daily about what we are reading and get together regularly to share books. It's so much fun and rewarding. We have been doing it since we were kids and we still love it. NERD CITY. 8-)

So I thought she'd love these bookmarks. I bought these stamp sets when she was diagnosed so I could send her cards each week as she underwent treatment. I am using Skipping Stones Designs, "Cancer Schmancer" and Amuse Studio Breast Cancer Awareness set that was offered FREE in October 2012. (It was a perfect addition to my mounding collection!)



 
Of course, I thorougly enjoyed playing with all the pink. (ribbon, washi tape, ink, twine, etc.) I can't wait to "gift" these to her -- she will love them!
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit! 
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mandy! Thanks for linking this up to the Gift Packaging Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts