Friday, March 8, 2013

Moxie Fab World: The Washi Tape Challenge

Another fun Moxie Fab challenge  in honor of  Card Creations Vol. 11 issue of Paper Crafts Magazine. I picked up my copy this week and it's fantabulous - as always!

I must admit I "resisted" the Washi Tape craze for some time. Not becuase I didn't like it or anything, but it didn't exactly blow my skirt up either. I was impartial  - neutral if I must label it. And I feel I must to avoid sounding anti-washi. I assure you I am not anti-washi. And, of course, now that I bought some, I daresay I am pro-washi! It's just fun to play with and I do like the effects of it on my crafty projects.

Here is my inspired piece that I whipped up earlier this week during a crafty moment. I seem to do better if I make several at once.


 
 
I used two different washi tapes by Dress It Up, an Artiste catrdige cut shape, and clouds stamped and trimmed from my A Rainbow  stamp set. I stamped on my air baloon from my You Are... stamp set. I also used that stamp set to create the sentiment in the middle of the card. This one was fun to play around with - I think mostly because I did just that -- played!
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit!

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. I love how you used the tapes on this. I have to try that. Great cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mandy! Thanks for linking this up to the Washi Tape Challenge in the Moxie Fab World. I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts