Thursday, September 20, 2012

Dynamic Duos #20 and Retro Sketches #29

Good morning!

I crashed and fell asleep before making a second post last night! Ha!  .... It happens. I was worn slap out!

This card is one I made yesterday and is one of my new faves. I used the Dynamic Duos color challenge and the Retro Sketches challenge.



I went with a Halloween card as mentioned in the DD Dessert Option, but it's hard not to with those fabulous colors. I love it.

 
 
 
I used PaperTrey Ink's Kraft cardstock as my base, green patterned paper from Scenic Route (from an OLD Halloween collection), and black patterned paper from CTMH (Hooligans kit).
 
My stamped little witch lady is from CTMH (a retired Halloween Stamp of the Month from Fall 2011). I stamped her in VersaFine Black ink and trimmed the image, adhering with 3-D foam dots. The "BOO TO YOU" sentiment is from CTMH Captured Memories stamp set. Black pearls from CTMH and Green Ribbon from Michael's.
 
Thanks for looking!
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Fun and sassy Mandy ~ love her striped stockings! Thanks for playing along with us at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love the black pearls ang the ribbon!
    So glad you played along with us at Dynamic Duos!
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made a very creative card using the sketch and colour challenges. That witch has so much attitude - gotta love it.
    Thanks for playing at Dynamic Duo's this week.
    Cheers, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mandy, I love that sassy little witch stamp! Love the way you showcased the colors and the sketch toether, too. Thank you so much for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos! :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts