Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Mojo Monday - Feb 7th

I loved all the "layers" and the depth that this sketch provides. There's so much going on with this one and so many possibilities of what to do with it.
I got wild and wooly and used a bracket instead of the tilted square next to the vertical piece. I loved the softer feel it gave the background piece, complementing the flowers and dress form. I was going for feminine!

This week's sketch....



My version....
In retrospect, I wish I had stamped the image more vertically centered....I'm not the best at vision before it's laid out. :)   Pin It

4 comments:

  1. I like it!!! I like that stamp with that paper - never would have thought of that - and yes - I think you accomplished 'feminine'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you used the bracket!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! Love the colors, and how you used the brackets!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts