Monday, March 3, 2014

CASE Study #180 and Curtain Call: Perfectly Peach

Hello

I'm sitting down to do some online tasks after spending the morning catching up around the house. And, as usual, as soon as I sat down - pop goes all my energy. :) Something about a chair - my weight on my sitting bones, I'm not sure what - but I lose all motivation to do anymore work. HA!

But, on to my card I'm sharing....I played along with a few challenges last night after we found out today was a snow day and we didn't have to get up early. (The Piglets cheered.)

The first is inspired from the CASE Study challenge and the March 1 Curtain Call:











I used my PTI Pedal Pusher stamp set and dabbed away some of the ink with a baby wipe prior to stamping to soften the look a little bit. It has a quasi-watercolor effect in person -- pretty neat. The background paper is from Dear Lizzy's 5th and Frolic 6x6 pad with the Hero Arts Envelope Pattern background stamped on it. I then stamped the smallest rainbow shape from the Simon Says Stamp "Colors and Rainbows" stamp set, to form the scallops outlining the accent panel. The panel is adhered using foam tape for dimension and allowing the clothespin to attach without bending the paper. I stamped the sentiment from Avery Elle's Laurels stamp set.


Thanks for stopping by to visit!

God Bless,
Mandy

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Such a fun bicycle image and love the bow and mini clothes pin. Thanks for joining us at The Curtain Call.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love that bicycle image and the sweet enamel dots. Thank you so much for joining us at the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. Love the bicycle image, the colors, the candy dots... the wooden cloth pin looks great. Thank you for playing along with us at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts