Tuesday, March 25, 2014

CASE Study Challenge #183



Hello again!

I'm popping in (fighting my afternoon malaise - let's call it "3pm syndrome") to share a quick card, determined not to give in to my fading energy in the sweet (RARE) quietness. Which reminds me, I should type fast and then head upstairs. It's never this quiet when the kids are home! :)

I was super inspired by this card over at CASE Study this week and hope to keep it in mind and make more inspired projects.

I loved the center stripes behind the accent panel and I used a hexagon border stamp (Avery Elle's All Squared Up), which I then filled in with small individual hexagon stamps coordinating the colors used in my flowers.



I used Avery Elle's Laurels stamp set with CTMH colors of Goldrush, Tulip, Sunset, and Olive. The rectangular panel has rounded corners and was adhered using foam tape for a bit of dimension. It was super quick and fun to make! :) 

Thanks for stopping by to visit! 

God Bless, 
Mandy 

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful - love what you did with the hexagons in the background!! Good job!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts