Sunday, June 16, 2013

CASE Study Challenge #145

 


Good morning!

I've been a teeny, tiny,little bit absent from blogland these past couple of weeks. I've been crafting occasionally, but not as much as I'd grown accustomed to doing. :) The kiddos are home for the summer! AAAAAAHHHHHHH!  ha ha. We are having fun. Bowling, swimming, lunches out with friends, trips to the moviehouse. I'm having a good time and I think the little piglets are, too.

With that being said, I was determined yesterday to take a little "break" and get some time in my space. I had a movie on and I asked to be by myself for just a while -- thorougly relaxing!

I have a few more posts to share, hopefully, later today. But first up is this weeks CASE Study Challenge. I love this 'clean and simple' piece.

 
 
Mine didn't come out quite that CAS, but I really like how it turned out. And, I gave it a masculine spin.
 
 
 
 
 
I have wanted to experiement with the argyle frame image found on my Artiste Cricut cartridge (CTMH) for weeks and I like it. I plan to keep it in my repertoire.
 
The star and ticket are also die cut, but from my Art Philosophy cartridge (CTMH), and I had actually stamped a Grunge (Skipping Stones Design) background on them using a Latte pigment ink (Amuse Studio) before I die cut and stamped my coordinating images from my Blue Ribbon stamp set (CTMH).
 
 
Thank you for stopping by to visit! 

 

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card, love that shade of green! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts