Monday, May 20, 2013

CASE Study #141



Hello there!

I'm going to catch up on some blog posts today before I have to run errands BEFORE I pick up the piglets! Whew. I TRY to time my errands so that I'm out running up the roads as little as possible - but it's hard sometimes! And it seems like there is always somewhere I need to run. ICK!

My first post of the morning is for this week's CASE Study Challenge.

I love the CAS inspiration piece. I adapted it to a card I needed for a graduation gift, but since I used school colors, it's not quite as fun as the Muse piece above. It's hard to switch away from bright, happy colors, but I did it for a good cause. =)


I used the mortarboard stamp from my CTMH Artiste collection stamp set and the colors Black, Grey Wool, and Barn Red. The Color Ready Alphabet is also CTMH, but I left the original white. (It shows up just fine in person.) 

Thanks for stopping by!


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. A great graduation card ~ love your take on Maile's card!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts