Friday, March 8, 2013

CASE Study with Play Date Colors!

This card turned out to be such a pretty combination!

I LOVED the CASE Study example this week and made a card to participate THAT day. (That's unusual for me!)

From the March Muse, Julie Ebersole, such a pretty card!!!



And the Play Date Colors are so happy:



Here is my card using both inspiration pieces:

 
I stamped the background stamp from my CTMH Love Life stamp set in White Daisy Pigment Ink on a panel of Pear solid paper. The accent panel and mat is Rustic White cardstock. I then white heat embossed the flowers (from My Mind's Eye, Miss Caroline collection) and the leaves (Card Word Puzzle CTMH). I used my Dutch Blue, Cotton Candy, and Sweet Leaf ink pads with a Blending Pen to color in my images. The sentiment is from Card Chatter - Sympathy stamped in Black VersaFine ink.
 
Thank you for stopping by to take a peek! Hope you have a great weekend.
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. so pretty and I love the sentiment. Cool green background with the subtle circles :) Thanks for playing with us over on CASE Study :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your flowers embossed in white are SO pretty! I have got to try that technique! Thank you for playing along with The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts