Monday, February 11, 2013

CASE Study Challenge #127

Good afternoon!
I'm back with another card I squeezed in at the close of the weekend. I mean, I was up there Sunday night when everyone else was in bed trying to enjoy some much needed "free time"!

I've always enjoyed cards made by the February Muse, Teri Anderson, as I've seen them in PaperCrafts Magazine. It's exciting to play along with this challenge and use her card (below) for inspiration:



Here is my "CASED" card for this week's Case Study Challenge:

Supplies used:
White cardstock, Kraft cardstock PaperTrey Ink
Friend sentiment: PaperSmooches
Patterned paper: My Mind's Eye
Washi Tape: Dress It Up
Hello sentiment, twill ribbon, 3-D Foam Tape: Close To My Heart
Pink Gems: KaiserCraft
BorderPunch: EK Success

I had fun playing with the elements. I knew I wanted to make a tag with the repeated "Hello" sentiment, but beyond that - I just started playing around. :) 

Thank you for visiting! 



Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Love how you repeated the words! Cool take on Teri's sketch! Love how you made it your own :) Thanks for playing with us over on CASE STudy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card - love the use of washi tape!
    Thank for studying along with us on CASE Study this week! :)
    Hugs!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts