Thursday, January 31, 2013

CASE Study #126 and Dynamic Duos #37

One more post today - and I think I'm setting a record for actually making a card or two, then stopping to post them! It's taken great effort to switch gears, but I'm determined to do it. :) I'm sure I'll make up for it by procrastinating something later. (I'm procrastinating procrastinating! -- ANOTHER record!)

I love the CASE study muse inspiration again this week, always jumping on "clean and simple". And, if I can figure out a way to work in patterned paper and go CAS, I'm happy. AND, if I can work in monochromatic colors from another challenge (and those colors are brown?!) even better!

This is the inspiration piece by Amber Kemp-Gerstel:


Here are the Dynamic Duos colors this week:


I've used an "old" piece of Zippidee paper from my CTMH scrap stash and used the monochromatic side with a faint pattern. On top of the faint pattern, I've stamped an open hexagon repeatedly from my PTI "Happy Hexagon" stamp set.


Other supplies used are: 
CTMH - Natural Hemp, Wood Button, Cocoa ink
PTI - Kraft cardstock
DCWV - Cocoa cardstock

Thank you for visiting! Pin It

6 comments:

  1. A lovely thank-you card, Mandy! I would never have recognized the Zippadee paper - so glad you could join us at Dynamic Duos this week :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the challenge Mandy! Clean and simple perfection - lovin the neutral color scheme and that twine bow with the wood button!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking about getting that stamp from PTI...looks great! :)

    visiting from CASE Study
    hope you can visit me too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple, yet truly impressive design! Great masculine look :) Thanks for joining us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely strong hexagon stamping. Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your neutral card! Beautiful! Thanks for linking this to CASE Study Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts