Tuesday, November 20, 2012

CASE Study #117

 


Good evening -- and happy Turkey week. I'm sure everyone has made at least 2 mad dashes to the grocery already for all the cooking that is sure to ensue in most kitchens across our land. I know that's pretty much all I'll be doing tomorrow! (But I hope to sneak off for even just a little crafty time to stay sane.)

I finally found time this morning to squeeze in a card for this week's CASE study. I've been wanting to make this card since Thursday when I saw this card from the November muse.






I was able to use the red cardstock and a snowflake die-cut shape for a poinsetta. (I've been wanting to do this since I saw it in my Fall/Winter CTMH catalog!) I used Tulip cardstock and the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge to cut the shape. I inked the edges with Barn Red ink and used a black Zig pen to add some "texture" to the edges.


Other supplies used:
PaperTrey Ink -  "Over Under Easy: Holiday Additions Mini Stamp Set",
Kraft cardstock; K&Co - Patterned kraft cardstock; CTMH - Tulip cardstock,
Barn Red and New England Ivy ink pads, Bling brad, Black cardstock; Tsukineko -
VersaFine Black Onyx ink pad. Basic Grey - white cardstock (reverse side of a pattern)


 
Thanks for visiting my blog -- have a great Thanksgiving week! 
 
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE your take on the challenge!! =) THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS THANKSGIVING WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea and fab execution too! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts