Sunday, January 29, 2012

CASE study challenge 75

I love the creation made by this week's muse over at CASE Study! It's very CAS, but soooo pretty. I love the "neatness" of it. (I'm very A-type personality AND the first-born.)

I had very little time to craft today after a trip to the circus in Nashville and a mad dash through our neigborhood Publix, but I did find enough time to whip up a CAS card of my own! I had noodled over it in my subconscious for a few days and had an inkling of an idea what I wanted to do -- I knew I wanted to replicate the colorful stripes at the bottom of the card with patterned paper somehow, but that was it.





My Creation:


Supplies used:
Close To My Heart: Moonstruck ink, Outdoor Denim ribbon, Pewter ribbon slide, and Barn Red cardstock
Papertrey Ink: Kraft cardstock, Sentiment stamp
DCWV: Patterned paper
Other: Red Gems, Michaels; Corner Rounder, EK Success


Thanks for looking and hope you have had a great weekend! Pin It

3 comments:

  1. love those stripes!! Great inspiration :) Cool how you've got 2 different stripe patterns happening, vertically and horizontally :) Thanks for playing with us over on CASE Study :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the combination of paper and ribbon to create the striped border. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful CAS design, Mandy! I agree with Maureen--the vertical stripes in the paper really give the card a fun energy. The ribbon slide is a great addition, too! Thanks for sharing this with us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts