Thursday, July 21, 2011

CASE Study Challenge #49

Good evening - and Happy Friday! We made it through another HOT week here in TN. Today, I heard a co-worker say, "I am OVER it!".  We get that way every summer even though we spend the whole winter wishing it were summer. : )- I guess we are high-maintenance Southerners.

I jumped right on this CASE study challenge because I had yet to use this stamp set for a background stamp and have wanted to for quite some time. I had handy this beautiful blue cardstock from Core'dinations and it went great with my CTMH Crystal Blue ink. I have always loved this blue and especially so with brown, or Chocolate.

I stamped the background in Crystal Blue on white cardstock. And, then layered a piece of Chocolate cardstock over the Chocolate ribbon. The sentiment from the same stampset was stamped in Chocolate ink and a bow in the same ribbon was added. I also added a few of the Opagues Mocha Adhesive Gems and voila! Card completed. I actually did this while the kids were taking a bath. It doesn't always have to be a long, drawn-out process! I tell myself that ALL the time.

Here is the card to CASE.....



And my creation....



Thanks for looking! Hope you have a great ending to your week! Pin It

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely stamped background Mandy and paired with such a sweet sentiment. Thanks for joining us at CASE study challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done Mandy, I love the background too, what a sweet colour!
    Thanks for sharing at CASE study this week! :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts